DTS.Solutions (U.K) Ltd are committed to continuous improvement and therefore are dedicated to evolve our Corporate, Social Responsibility Policies, Codes of Practise and Safe Systems of Work. With particular emphasis on Quality, Health & Safety, Environmental Health & Safety, Employee Welfare and Ethical Behaviour.
We fully appreciate that our clear-cut, industry specific policies have a positive effect on our team and our reputation. With our externally audited systems, DTS Solutions are able to demonstrate our competence to existing and prospective customers.
DTS Solutions has been certified since 1997. We are currently accredited to BS EN ISO 9001:2008 but are looking to migrate to BS EN ISO 9001:2015 over the next few years. We are audited internally and externally annually, with quarterly Quality Reviews being held.
Our Health and Safety Committee meets every quarter and is responsible for controlling, directing and delegating responsibility for practical day-to-day compliance with our health and safety policy statement. Appropriate training, and an ongoing awareness programme for all employees is also vital in maintaining a companywide focus on Health & Safety.
We are members of RoSPA and are proud of our various certifications.
We are committed to proactive environmental management, minimising the impact of our business operations and complying with all relevant legislation.
- DTS. Solutions (U.K) Ltd minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- We reduce toxic emissions through the selection and use of its vehicles.
- DTS actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- We source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- And of course we meet and aim to exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the us.
At DTS.Solutions (U.K) Ltd we take the privacy and security of your data very seriously.
Our policy details:
- What kind of information do we record?
- What we use your data for?
- Why and when we share data and for what legal reason?
- What your Data Protection rights are?
- How to contact our Data Protection Officer?
In 2008, in accordance with our code values of excellence, teamwork and commitment, we implemented a code of business conduct and ethics. We aim to demonstrate these values in all of our business operations.
As an employer, Direct Telecom Services are committed to equality, and value diversity within our workforce.
Our goal is to ensure that these commitments, reinforced by our values, are embedded in our day-to-day working practices with all our customers, colleagues and partners.
DTS.Solutions (U.K) Ltd is committed to acting ethically and with integrity in all business dealings and relationships. We are also committed to implementing and enforcing systems and controls to ensure modern slavery is not taking place anywhere within our own business or anywhere in our supply chain.
We have no tolerance to slavery or human trafficking. We expect all employees and stakeholders to comply with our values. Where possible we prefer to build long standing relationships with our suppliers and we make clear our expectations of business behaviour.