The Hytera PNC380 is a push-to-talk over cellular (PoC) handset with full screen and keypad, intuitive operating system and integrated rear camera. Ideal for users who need a rugged, compact device with a host of features but don’t require a touch screen, the PNC380 will deliver crystal-clear communications over wide areas via public or private networks.
- Wide-area coverage – utilising the broad coverage of 2G, 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi networks, the PNC380 delivers seamless nation-wide communication. Talk to groups or individuals instantly at a push of the PTT button, or make a telephone call with the full keypad.
- 4G live video – equipped with a 5MP rear camera, the PNC380 allows users to feed on-site videos to a dispatcher in real-time over a 4G or Wi-Fi network, improving situational awareness and facilitating decision-making.*
- Positioning – the Hytera PNC380 provides positioning information by using GPS, GLONASS and BDS in combination, together with the assisted GPS technology.
- Rugged build – thanks to its build certifications, the Hytera PNC380 is fully protected from dust and water ingress (IP67) and passes MIL-STD-810G and 1.2m drop-test regulations.
- All-day battery – the PNC380’s removable 4000mAh li-ion battery will deliver over 24 hours of talk on standby time on a 5-5-90 duty cycle, and can be charged easily via micro-USB.
- Enhanced ergonomic design – compact and ergonomic design, paired with its side-key layout, allows the PNC380 to be easily and comfortably operated with one hand. The anti-slip textured case ensures firm grip even in wet conditions.
- Loud and clear audio – adopting dual-mic noise reduction technology, the PNC380 always picks up the right voice from noisy backgrounds. The advanced acoustics design substantially elevates sound loudness and sharpness.
- Dedicated emergency button – an orange emergency button on top of the radio helps users send an emergency call to a dispatcher in case of an emergency.*
*requires compatible application