ICOM IP1000C IP System Controller
The Icom IP1000C is the brains of the advanced wireless radio system and keeps track of the radios in your network.
The Icom IP1000C can also communicate with third-party manufacturers’ wireless access points allowing great flexibility. It is capable of controlling up to 100 (depending on version) terminals including the IP100FS IP based PC dispatcher.
- Manages up to 100 IP100H/IP110H/IP100FS devices in a single network
- Up to 11 IP1000C can be interconnected to increase total number of IP100H radios on a network
- Can be used in all standard wireless networks
- Easy to install
- Manages individual, group, or all-area calls
- DHCP capable
- Supports simplex or full duplex
- Supports wired equivalent privacy (WEP) and Wi-Fi protected access (WPA) encryption algorithms