The Kenwood ProTalk TK-3701D is a license-free UHF digital transceiver with dPMR446 digital and PMR446 analogue communications. Ready-to-use package includes transceiver, battery, charger, power adapter and belt clip. The Kenwood TK-3701D is ideal for professional applications requiring a license-free, stylish, compact, lightweight and easy-to-use digital radio.
Digital and Analogue
- The TK-3701D uses the latest dPMR446 digital technology with a total of 48 pre-set channels (32 digital and 16 analogue) in 3 zones (2 digital and 1 analogue).
No License Required
- The license-exempt dPMR446 and PMR446 operate in a ready-to-use all-in-one package.
- Complies with IP54/55 and US MIL-STD 810 C, D, E, F and G standards.
Powerful and Natural Sound Output
- AMBE+2™ vocoder for natural audio with minimal latency; BTL audio amplifier with powerful 1-watt output.
- Make use of the Second PTT for giving different instructions to different staff as the radio allows the use of main channel plus another channel*.
*PC Programming Required.